Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Incredible.

Yesterday was seriously one of the worst days I've had in a long time. Every little thing just seemed to go wrong for me to the point where I left BJ's in tears. It was like, "Welcome back to Massachusetts. Remember why you left?"

Today was considerably better, even if it was just because it wasn't yesterday anymore. Work was okay as far as work goes; I got another splitting headache, though, which I've been getting every day since coming home. I ate an entire box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch throughout the day which sounds grosser (more gross?) every time I say it. Then this evening I took my dad to see The Incredible Hulk for father's day which was AMAZING (again).

Things have just been weird since I got back. It was as if I left all of my problems at home when I was in California, and they were all just sitting here collecting dust, waiting for me when I got back; I'm just feeling emotionally overwhelmed. Thank goodness camp starts so soon because I would go nuts just sitting around for much longer. Thursday and Friday are full days at the Y (9:30-5:30), and then I'm getting kicked out of my house Saturday night because my cousins are coming. Sunday I took a shift at family camp, and then it's away I go.

Is it too soon for another vacation?

1 comment:

Ranielle Dandall said...

cinnamon toast crunch is probably one of the least gross things. i only love only eating cereal. in fact, that is what i plan to do all day tomorrow.