Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another attempt.

I'm going to skip the boring introduction bull-crap, because I would hope that if you're reading this it's because you already know me. If not, than it's your loss.


I'm in California right now, and I am having the best time. I'm also the most sunburned. I'm sure there's some sort of connection there, i.e. the more sunburned you are, the more fun you've been having, but whatever.

I'm leaving on Friday night and arriving on Saturday morning to go to camp orientation all day. I hope I can find a ride home from the airport, because so far it looks like I'm walking.

We went to the beach in Malibu today (we being Danielle, Natale, Ray and I) and we saw the MOST AWESOME GIRLS there [with their MOST AWESOME MOM].


I don't really have anything to say, and I'm sorry that I bored you with what I already said.

I'm going to put on some more aloe.

No comments: