Saturday, June 28, 2008

Babies smell.

The first week of camp is over, and it went swimmingly (for the most part). Unfortunately, as camp goes, by the end of every day I was ready to tear my hair out with my own two hands. Fortunately, they put me with a competent co-worker for next week so all that should be ancient history. Last night I was so exhausted from working at 6:30 every morning and running around outside all day that I fell asleep at 7 p.m. and didn't wake up until 7 a.m. this morning.

My mother and cousin Frank left for New York around the time that I woke up. So far today I've gone to the bathroom twice, watched three episodes of Sex and the City, and now I'm watching Jurassic Park. Five minutes in, and I could say with absolute certainty that I'd rather take my chances on Titanic. I'd really rather be dead if and when something started to eat me.

I know I promised a more detailed entry, but that's all I have the energy for. Plus, I'm watching Jurassic Park, so you'll have to excuse me.

1 comment:

Ranielle Dandall said...

"the point is...you are alive when they start to eat you. so, you know. try to have a little respect."

I WATCHED TITANIC TWICE THIS WEEK BOY HOWDY.