Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Yucky.

My dad left for Oregon this morning, permanently. I really have no idea what life is going to be like without him, but I can already tell that I'm not going to be sleeping much until he gets where he's going. He's driving across the country by himself and he estimated a ten day trip. This reminds me of the time that my brother Nick went to Cambodia and I woke up from a nightmare and left him a hysterical voice mail and cried myself to sleep. At least I have Miles over my bed to help me out, even if the clock on my wall ticks too loudly.

The past few days have been just awful. I'm sick of experiencing the same things over and over again. I really wish that there was someone out there to prove to me that not everyone is a shit head.

I can't wait for school to start.

I'm working at the Cleghorn branch of the after school program, and Glenn will be my boss. He's called me three times from the Radiohead concert tonight and sent me a picture. I made plans with Will to go see The Mars Volta in September (and whoever else wants to go) and I'm super psyched. Oh, how I love these boys of mine. Peter deserves a shout out, too, because he's a good one; maybe even great.

Shit, I really wish I had been paying attention to this episode of SVU.

No comments: