Thursday, August 28, 2008

Postpone.

Oh, good morning.

Today was my first morning shift and I'm already really glad that I'm taking mornings. I work at Cleghorn now and, while the kids over there are great, I really miss my Wallace kids. Working at Cleghorn is great, though. I don't have to deal with parking meters or pre-school or walking kids to the bathroom. Plus, I work with/for Glenn and it's fun.

My mom has been bringing Eli to Doggy Day Care up by Target to "socialize" him, but she's been leaving Adam home. It's the most heartbreaking thing I've ever seen; every time a car goes by, Adam sticks his ears up with what I can imagine is hope that it's Eli coming home. He doesn't even want to play.

I'm supposed to be mowing the lawn now, but the grass is wet. Oh well! Guess I'll have to postpone that, too.

Sara and I have been postponing our business at FSC since Monday.

Postpone, postpone, postpone.

No comments: