Saturday, September 13, 2008

Morning.

Scenes from a house of 3:

Mom (referring to a single yellow squishy ear plug she just placed on the counter): I'm going to throw this out if you don't want it.
Jesse (looking at the yellow squishy ear plug, as grossed out as I was): Well, it doesn't do much good without the other one.


Lately (specifically the past few days), I have been really starting to appreciate my life and the people in it. I got a card from my dad the other day that had a little piggy key chain with it that absolutely made my day. It's nice to know that he's still a part of my life, and vice versa, even with all of the distance between us. I'm going to call Nick today (and I mean it this time) because I haven't talked to him in a long time, and for once I have things to say that isn't just what I've been watching on television.

I've been sleeping a lot lately, and I'm sure that I'll get over it soon once I get into the rhythm of school, but boy do I love napping. There aren't many feelings that I love more than feeling myself drift off to sleep. Would be nice to have someone to nap with, but I'm just fine with my dogs for now.

While I do let my sadness overwhelm me at times, I really do have a great life. It's unfortunate that I rarely see it, though, and I plan to start working on it.

Anyhow, I have homework to do, so if you want to know more, well, you'll just have to wait.

No comments: