Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday.

I wish that I didn't have to do schoolwork anymore. It's not that it's particularly difficult; I would just rather do nothing than do most anything. My classes are all enjoyable (for the most part), and I don't so much mind going to them, but homework just really cramps my style.

Lost is back on. I really don't have much to say about that except that it's awesome, but that goes without saying.

I've been failing the social part of life lately, which is nothing new. I don't talk to anybody, save my best friend. I don't have anything new or exciting to say. It's all just the same old shit. School, work, laziness, etc. I should work on fixing it, but the laziness is overwhelming...

I'm eating a turkey and salami sandwich at 8 in the morning. I don't see a problem with it.

1 comment:

Spikeamighty said...

There is no problem with any of it. Just be comfortable in your own skin.